It is generally possible to use our website without providing personal information. If any personal data (such as names, addresses or email addresses) is collected on our website, this will always be carried out on a voluntary basis wherever possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. However, if a data subject wishes to use our special services on the website, personal data processing may be required. If the personal data processing is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, email address and telephone number of a data subject, is always performed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and country-specific data protection provisions applicable to MKJ Computing Limited.
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect the data we manage against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are constantly improved in accordance with the latest technological developments.
We point out that data transmission on the internet (e.g. communication by email) may not be fully secure. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company's data protection officer
Controller: MKJ Computing Limited
Managing Director: Michael K. Jagmohan, Hans Moog
Telephone: +49 89 2488271 - 0
Fax: +49 89 2488271 – 99
Sales tax identification number: DE242867428
Register court: District Court Munich
Commercial Register number: HRB 158895
Pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Directive, the data protection officer of MKJ Computing Limited is Mr Reiner Braun.
If you have any questions, suggestions and/or criticism regarding https://mkjc.net, please contact:
Mr Reiner Braun as the data protection officer of MKJ Computing Limited at the following address:
Industriering 15, 85238 Petershausen, e-mail: email@example.com
or directly to:
Mr Reiner Braun, Sommerhofenstr. 70 in 71067 Sindelfingen, r.braun@RB-C.de
All data subjects can contact our data protection officer at any time with questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its usea. When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://mkjc.net, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is gained (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and name of your access provider.
- Ensuring smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Evaluating system security and stability and
- Further administrative purposes.
3. Transfer of dataWe will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a of Directive 95/46/EC
- If disclosure is legally required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. c of Directive 95/46/EC, and
- If this is legally permissible and necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b of Directive 95/46/EC.
4. Further features and services of our websitea. In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
b. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to follow our instructions and are regularly reviewed.
c. Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if we offer contracts or similar services jointly with our partners. More information will be available when you provide your personal data or in the description of the service.
d. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
5. Rejection or revocation of your consent to the processing of your dataa. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us.
b. You are entitled to object to the data processing to the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests. This is the case if the processing is, in particular, not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we will respectively describe in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we will ask you to explain why we should not process your personal data in the defined manner. If you have made a justified objection, we will review the situation and will either discontinue, adapt the data processing or inform you of the compelling legitimate reasons for continuing to process your data.
c. You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Please inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
MKJ Computing Limited, Industriering 15, 85238 Petershausen
Managing Directors: Michael K. Jagmohan, Hans Moog
Telephone: +49 89 2488271 - 0
Information is stored in the cookie which is used to connect to the specific terminal. However, this does not mean that we will be directly aware of your identity.
Cookies are used to make the use of our service more pleasant for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our website.
We also use temporary cookies stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve usability. If you visit our website in the future to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already visited the website and the inputs and settings you have made, so you do not need to re-enter them.
The data is processed by cookies as required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f of Directive 95/46/EC.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a notification always appears before a new cookie is created. Please note that disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
7. Analysis toolsWe do not use analytics or tracking tools on our website.
8. Social media plug-insWe do not use social plug-ins on our website.
9. Integration of Google Maps(1) We use Google Maps features on our website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly within the website and allows you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) When you visit our website, Google is notified that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. The data listed in para. 2 of this policy is also transferred. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you have logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data is linked directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. This type of evaluation is in particular performed (even in the case of users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you should direct this request to Google.
10. Rights of the data subjectYou have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 Directive 95/46/EC. In particular, you can request information about the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data if not collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, significant information about its details;
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 of Directive 95/46/EC;
- To request the deletion of your personal data we store, except in cases where processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, in accordance with Art. 17 of Directive 95/46/EC;
- To request that the processing of your personal data is restricted, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing of the data according to Art. 21 of Directive 95/46/EC;
- To receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of the data to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 of Directive 95/46/EC;
- To revoke your consent previously granted to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of Directive 95/46/EC; As a result, we will no longer be permitted to process the data on the basis of this consent in the future and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art 77 of Directive 95/46/EC. You can generally contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
11. Right to objectIf your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f of Directive 95/46/EC, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of Directive 95/46/EC, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation, or if you object to receiving direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which shall be implemented by us without the need to specify any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Data securityWe use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for visitors on our website, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this usually involves 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. A locked key will be displayed on the lower status bar of your browser when you view encrypted pages of our website.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental and intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved in accordance with the latest technological developments.